· Join The Gatwick Greenspace Partnership and Sussex Wildlife Trust for an evening learning about Bats.
We will start in the barn to learn about their lifecycles, what they eat and where to find them before venturing out to explore the Chesworth Farm with our trusty bat detectors to find out who might be flying tonight.
· Meet at Chesworth Farm, Chesworth Lane, Horsham, West Sussex, RH13 0AA
· Please ensure you wear suitable outdoor clothing/footwear for the weather conditions.
· Parents/carers must accompany any children.
· The vehicle access gate for the track to Chesworth Farm site will be open between 17:40 and 17:55 before the session, and between 19.55 and 20.15 afterwards. Pedestrian access only is available before and after these times. Access to Chesworth Farm track is from Queensway / Chesworth Lane T junction.
· Limited parking at Chesworth Farm site: overflow parking in Chesworth Lane, which is a 10 minute walk along a pleasant off-road track to the meeting point.
· Public Transport: Nearest bus stop is Opp Denne Road which is approx. 20 minutes from the meeting point.
· Meeting point and toilets at barn
· We apologise that this location has extremely limited wheelchair access.
· We only have 20 tickets available for this on a first come, first served basis.
For more information or to book, please click here