Nature Photographer of the Year Competition 2019
1. Landscapes of Horsham Nature Reserves
2. British Native Flora or Fungi
3. British Native Fauna (in the wild)
4. Overseas Flora, Fauna or Fungi (see Rule 5)
5. Captive Animals & Birds (see Rule 5)
6. Young Photographer of the Year in any of the above categories. (For those aged 16 years or less on 31 August 2019)
The competition is open to all except professional photographers.
Entry fee £1 per photograph.
PRIZES OF £25 AWARDED IN EACH CATEGORY AND £50 PRIZE FOR OVERALL WINNER, subject to sufficient entries, with Certificates for Runners-Up. Winning photographs and a selection of the others will be displayed at the Visitor Centre at Warnham Local Nature Reserve from early October to late December.
For rules and conditions, please refer to the leaflet available at the Nature Reserve or on our website:
For more information or to book, please click here